Standard Bank Group
Standard Bank Group Douglas Isle Of Man
3 months ago
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To support and guide the Isle of Man business areas and Bank, on implementation of the Group Financial Crime Compliance Policies, Standards & Procedures as pertains to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Prevention of Facilitation of Tax Evasion (PFTE), in order to discharge Financial Crime... Compliance risk management processes as required by relevant regulatory requirements, policies and minimum standards.
• Guide business in identifying and analysing all Money Laundering, Sanctions, Terror Financing, Bribery and Corruption and Facilitation of Tax Evasion risks within the bank and its processes and the development of remedial actions.
• Facilitate Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Prevention of Facilitation of Tax Evasion (PFTE) risk assessments with a view of understanding the key threats and devising controls to mitigate the same.
• Participate in effective governance structures, where relevant within the Isle of Man in order to meet the requirements imposed by governmental bodies, regulators, industry mandates or internal policies, inter alia GFFC-, Project- , and/or Business Steering Committees, Management Committees, Client Risk Committees, Client Data Forums, GFCC Working Committees, Business Risk and Governance Committees, Business New & Amended Products and Services Committees, Group Risk Oversight Committee, etc.
• Steer business initiatives through identification of Financial Crime Compliance deficiencies and guiding business in determining appropriate remedial action plans across Client Segments and Client Solutions within the Isle of Man.
• Provide input and support to the Head of Compliance within Isle of Man and Head of AML to ensure high quality reporting and assurance to the relevant Boards, Executive Management, Audit Committees, the Regulator and other relevant forums.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Financial Crime Compliance experience - preferably within Banking and /or Financial Services
• Profound knowledge of the regulatory environment in Isle of Man
• International Compliance Association (ICA)/Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) or Certified AML Specialist (CAMS
Douglas Isle of Man
Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) Douglas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.