CCS Disability Action
CCS Disability Action Whanganui New Zealand
3 months ago
• Tuesday, 24 January 2023 4:00 pm
Monday, 1 January 2024 5:00 pm
• Whanganui (map)
• Google Calendar ICS
Job description Community Support Worker
Application form Community Support Worker
Hours: Permanent, minimum guaranteed hours
Applications open, applications will be considered as submitted so please apply today!
Job specific information
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to use and develop your skills within the Whanganui community.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• Love working with others to support them to achieve their goals.
• Have strong connections to the community.
• Are enthusiastic and have lots of interests.
• Are willing to use your diverse background and identity to expand how we support people in a team environment.
• Can work independently.
• Have experience in reporting accountability.
How to apply
To apply for this role please provide a completed application form, a copy of your CV and a covering letter. This can be emailed to... [email protected] or posted to Sharron Davidson, CCS Disability Action Central Region, PO Box 324, New Plymouth, 4310.
We are committed to ensuring our application process is accessible to everyone. Should you require an alternative method of application please contact Sharron Davidson on 027 260 2384 or email: [email protected]
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the New Zealand Disability Strategy. We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and we openly encourage people with lived experience to apply.
• Posted In: Permanent, Full-time, Casual, Part-time, Fixed term
• Tagged: Community Support Worker
Whanganui New Zealand
Community Support Worker – High and Complex Whanganui jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.