Tmarket Yerevan Armenia
3 months ago
We are #hiring a #Technical_Lead #TechLead #eCommerce #mCommerce #mCommerceArmenia
Our team is launching a large marketplace in the Armenian market: a convenient place for searching, buying and selling goods with a simplified interface. The challenge we have set for ourselves is to create the basis for a competent trading relationship in Armenia by connecting a large amount of market sellers with a large flow of buyers from all over the country.
Each employee will have the opportunity to become a significant figure in creating the foundation of the e-commerce culture in Armenia.
TMarket is hiring Technical Lead! Be a part of a dedicated and creative team that will re-imagine and scale an improved client experience for our Retail offerings. In this role we collaborate with product/journey owners, UI/UX Designers, Data analysts and Scrum masters to develop an extraordinary user experience. Build new product applications using Angular, microfront-ends, and... microservices.
● Supports, enhances, and develops new functionality of customer-facing web applications,
● Automates data loading and synchronization processes,
● Prepares wireframes and mock-ups for proposed designs,
● Provides technical leadership to the team, ensuring that all delivered solutions and architecture adhere to industry best-practices for scalability, maintainability, usability, availability, extensibility, security, and portability,
● Guides and mentors developers on the team,
● Participates in operational support and on-call rotation,
● Participates in self-organizing teams working to a common goal.
● Works with multi-disciplinary AGILE teams, Scrum and Kanban, in a team-oriented environment,
● Performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes:
● Strong programming experience in modern technologies,
● Experienced with micro-front-end and cloud, technologies, #Kubernetes, #Docker, #AWS services such as a #Cognito, S3, CloudFront etc.
● Experienced with software engineering tools,
● Passion for writing clean, maintainable code, reading code built by others and doing a deep code review,
● Influence technical ideas and solutions with and mentor junior engineers.
● Minimum of 10 years related work experience, with at least 7 years of development experience,
● Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
If you think that you are ideally suited for this #position, but when you read the working conditions, something skipped inside?
Write or drop your CV to [email protected]
#job #team #vacancy #jobinarmenia
Техлид /Technical Lead Yerevan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.