Mind Australia Careers
Mind Australia Careers Victoria Australia
3 months ago
• Lead delivery of crucial facilities and project management services to support a mental health services provider
• Permanent role | Full time
• Work from Home & Richmond Location
Mind Australia is one of the country’s leading community-managed specialist mental health service providers with a range of residential, mobile outreach, centre based and online services. We have been supporting people living with the day-to-day impacts of mental illness, as well as their families, friends and carers for over 40 years.
We provide practical and motivational support that helps people to develop the skills they need to move on, thrive and improve the quality of their lives. It’s an approach to mental health and wellbeing that looks at the whole person in the context of their daily life. Mind is committed to diversity and social inclusion.
About the role
The Property, Facilities & Procurement business unit manages and ensures effective operation of Mind and its subsidiary, The Haven... Foundation, assets and properties across Australia. The business unit is responsible for maintaining facilities, buildings plant and equipment, property leases, capital works projects, tenders, supplier agreements and commercial contracts to support efficient service delivery. Property, Facilities & Procurement also manages facilities related services including essential services, property maintenance, cleaning, gardening, security, waste management, pest control, corporate office reception, car parking, fleet vehicle and contractor management.
We are seeking a high-performing, experienced Manager - Property, Facilities & Procurement for a permanent, fulltime opportunity to work at our new Central Office in the Richmond area. Leading a small team, you will manage and ensure effective operation of assets, properties, plant and equipment, leases and projects. This role will oversee facilities services including property maintenance, cleaning, gardening, security, waste management, pest control, car parking, contractor management, supplier agreements, contracts and tenders to support delivery of services.
• Oversee and maintain assets, facilities, properties and equipment including retaining an accurate asset register.
• Manage preventative and corrective maintenance works to meet business requirements and compliance with Australian Standards, legislation and building codes.
• Provide reporting and timely advice to stakeholders regarding issues and assessment of facilities, plant and equipment requirements to support capital planning and investment.
• Lead development, management and review of leases, contracts, tenders and supplier agreements to meet business requirements, standards and industry benchmarks.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop, coordinate and deliver high quality facilities services, maintenance programs and capital works projects within budget.
What you’ll bring
• Tertiary qualifications (minimum Certificate IV) in Engineering, Property Management, Project Management or other related field and/or equivalent experience in a similar industry.
• Experience and understanding of Community Services, Mental Health, Social Welfare, Housing, Healthcare or Government sectors is highly desirable.
• Strong knowledge of essential services and facilities legislation, building codes and OH&S requirements.
• Previous experience managing and maintaining facilities, properties, capital works projects, leases, contracts and tenders.
• Proven capability to develop and direct contract and tendering processes, budgets and reporting.
• Ability to build relationships and consult with stakeholders to identify, plan and prioritise to meet strategic plans, service requirements and deliverables.
• Attractive Not For Profit Salary Packaging benefits up to $15,900pa.
• 6 Manager Days Off per annum.
• Flexible work arrangements - opportunity to work from home.
• Learning, development and career opportunities.
To obtain a position description and apply online visit Mind Careers - reference number 492935. Online applications must be submitted by 11pm Sunday 26 February 2023. Please contact the person below for more information.
Mind strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people with a lived experience of mental ill health and recovery, and applicants from all cultures, genders, sexualities, bodies, abilities, spiritualities, ages and backgrounds. The successful applicant is required to complete comprehensive reference and background checking prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check, NDIS Workers Screening Check and the ability to obtain vaccinations against COVID-19.
PD Manager - Property, Facilities & Procurement (P,F&P) 20230130.pdf
Manager - Property, Facilities & Procurement Victoria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.