St Vincent's Health Australia
St Vincent's Health Australia Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
Position Title: Nurse Unit Manager - Operating Theatres
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Hours per week: 38 hours
Position Grade: Nurse Unit Manager Level 3
Salary: $127,607.91 base per annum
Enterprise Agreement: The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations' Nurses Enterprise Agreement 2017
Department Name: Operating Theatres
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney is a leading not-for-profit organisation providing health services to our community. Guided by our values of compassion, excellence, integrity and justice, we promote a culture of diversity and inclusion and empower our people to learn, grow and innovate.
Benefits of working at St Vincent’s include:
• Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
• Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
• Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
• Career development opportunities across the St Vincent’s... Health Australia Network
• Employee Assistance Program
• Work/Life balance
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic team leading our approach to the provision of quality care to clients of the Operating Theatres. The purpose of the role is to lead, direct and co-ordinate optimal and safe patient care within the Operating Theatres. The Nursing Unit Manager level 3 ensures appropriate leadership in clinical, financial and human resource management, supporting the daily operations of the department.
St Vincent's is committed to employing a workforce that reflects the community we care for. We strongly encourage applications from people that are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally diverse, sexuality or gender diverse and/or living with disability.
Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive (PD2022_030). Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with this policy directive.
To have you application considered you are required to upload a current CV/Resume as well as a separate cover letter/document addressing the ‘Selection Criteria’ as below. Internal applicants i.e. current employees of St Vincent’s Hospital or an entity of SVHA are required to apply via their Workday account.
• Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia
• Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the Australian Health Professional Regulation Agency
• Relevant management tertiary qualification, or willingness to undertake the same within 12 months and a demonstrated commitment to professional development.
• A demonstrated knowledge and experience in the management and delivery of health care services.
• Proven ability in innovative clinical service delivery, harm minimisation and practice development.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills that demonstrate the ability to engage, enable and manage teams.
• Proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture and articulate and achieve a vision for nursing services.
• Significant clinical experience in the Operating Theatre / Perioperative environment & demonstrated knowledge of clinical, financial and human resource management to support the daily operations of the department.
Applications Close: 10 March 2023
Position Description and Critical Job Demands Checklist:
Review the following documents:
Job Demands Checklist and Health Declaration Form
How to upload and address the Selection Criteria
Lisa Hatton, Nurse Manager - Perioperative Services, [email protected]
10 March 2023 11:59pm
Reconciliation Action Plan:
At St Vincent's we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of our Commitment to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap in employment related outcomes, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
For further information, visit https://www.svha.org.au/about-us/reconciliation or get in contact at [email protected]
View Reconciliation Action Plan
Code of Conduct:
View Code of Conduct
Sydney NSW Australia
Nurse Unit Manager - Operating Theatres Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.