Global IT Recruitment
Global IT Recruitment Basel Switzerland
3 months ago
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst / Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Long-term Senior Project Manager for Pharma Informatics
(contract for initial 3 month assignment, with possible extension). Remote work will be possible on request. The earliest start date is as soon as possible or within 3 months.
• Engage with Leadership, both business and IT, to collaborate on the delivery of value at a rate that is sustainable and digestible for the team and business
• Ensure promised business value is being earned by leveraging the value creation or value maintenance framework
• Orchestrate the formation of a squad and once established, closely interact with the product owner, partners and the development team
• Source of skills that are supplied by Pharma Informatics or other Technology partners
• Guide the squad on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Coach the team to learn and adopt agreed ways of working and... reacting to potential challenges and questions
• Agile mindset with ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
• Champions Agile principles and practices within the squad and leads by example
• Strong focus on delivering MVP's, focused on incremental value rather than perfection.
• Strong soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management)
• Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product owner, scrum master, development team and the wider organization
• Interested? You can find more information here:
Info package. Please apply via the 'Bewerben' button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application
Long-term Senior Project Manager for Pharma Informatics Basel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.