Synechron Geneva Switzerland
3 months ago
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
For more information on the company, please visit our website... or LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for an IT Project Manager Officer - PMO. Our mission is for one of our clients, a very well-established Private Bank in Geneva, in the midst of a digital transformation.
• Monitoring and documenting IT projects/initiatives progress to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery;
• Maintaining the IT roadmap, liaising with the IT heads/Project managers to ensure information is always accurate and up to date;
• Tracking the projects milestones, updating the investment sheets to ensure all required information are available for capitalization;
• Reporting projects results/risks/budget/deadlines...to management;
• Supporting Projects Managers with global consolidation projects;
• Participating in various IT initiatives, identifying process improvement opportunities and suggesting solutions;
• Managing projects as part of the Group IT transformation and support other Project Managers as required;
• Providing admin support as required.
Your profile and your skills:
• You have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical fields;
• You possess at least 3 years of experience as a PMO in IT;
• You have previous experience in IT Infrastructure and/or IT Operations;
• You are familiar with Excel and PowerPoint;
• You are organized and highly detail-oriented;
• You have excellent analytical skills;
• You speak English and French proficiently;
• You have a Swiss Residency
IT Project Manager Officer - PMO Geneva jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.