RM Group AG
RM Group AG Zürich Switzerland
3 months ago
Project Manager Segment vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
• Assisting the team on project management and business project analysis
• Taking over stream leads focusing on operational-related initiatives
• Representing the Segment Management stake in projects with the assistance of senior managers
• Supporting the entire project life cycle, implementing and measuring the project success
• Planning projects meetings and preparing management slides for different boards
• Assisting the business in special cases requiring data analysis
• 5+ years of experience in project management or business analysis in a banking environment
• Proficiency in using MS Office applications, specifically Excel for data analysis
• Understanding of back and middle office, as well as risk and compliance topics is strongly preferred
• Project management certificates like SAFE Agile or other are advantageous
• University degree... or comparable education, ideally in economics, business administration, finance or any other related discipline
• Language skills: English - fluent in written and spoken, German conversational
Your soft skills:
• Outstanding analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and change management skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws
Project Manager- Banking Zürich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.