Marsh and McLennan
Marsh and McLennan Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Auckland:
Team Leader – Property Risk Solutions (Marsh Advisory), New Zealand
What can you expect?
An exciting opportunity has become available for the Team Leader of Marsh’s Property Risk Solutions Team in New Zealand. Working within the Marsh Advisory practice, you will be responsible for the growth and profitability of Marsh Advisory’s property risk management consulting team in NZ. This will include managing and developing client relationships, acting as the client's trusted property risk advisor, pursuing new business development and helping to respond to tenders. You will lead a group of experienced, professional individual property risk engineers, providing them with guidance to achieve results including professional development.
What is in it for you?
• Exposure and involvement with high profile NZ clients
• Coaching and inspiring a team of high-performing colleagues
• Professional environment where your... career path really matters and is supported in our global organisation
• Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
We will count on you to:
• Retain and expand a book of business and oversee a portfolio of property risk management projects managed by a team of direct reports
• Coach and lead a team of property risk professionals on account retention and expansion skills for property risk management projects of varying complexity and risk levels to improve upon team capabilities and ensure team performance is preserved
• Maintain a thorough understanding of your team capabilities and individual team members' capabilities, and make project delegation decisions reflecting consultant capabilities and client needs
• Collaborate effectively within the Marsh Advisory practice as well as with other parts of Marsh including the Corporate and Commercial teams in implementing growth initiatives
• Maintain an active and direct involvement in all projects, including delivery as well as technical and project management related matters
• Recognising and capitalising upon revenue generation, growth and other opportunities
• Possess a thorough understanding of all property risk management solutions which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of technical developments
• Comply fully with the Company’s Errors and Omissions avoidance procedure
• Adhering to the Company's Quality practices and other systems and procedures
• Administer performance appraisals and serve as a coach for the team
• Participate in industry events and conferences and client functions to build up a strong professional network, and represent Marsh
We would like you to have:
• Strong property risk management technical skills
• Experience in a similar role, working on complex or major property risk management projects
• Strong technical understanding in property risk management
• Strategic thinker and a natural problem solver
• Confidence in communicating with the C-suite
• Significant experience in successfully managing major client relationships
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Travel will be required
What makes you stand out?
• Proven experience in leading a team of property risk engineers
• Strong technical experience in property risk management
• A sound understanding of risk consulting
• Prior experience in managing a portfolio of complex projects
• Strong understanding of property insurance and strategic client engagement
• Exceptional communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $20 billion and 85,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.
Applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
Auckland New Zealand
Team Leader – Property Risk Solutions (Marsh Advisory), New Zealand Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.