Wiley Edge Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Our 12 to 24-month graduate program begins with 6 to 8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Software Developer.
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer designing, building, testing and maintaining scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions.
• Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
• Provide input on the overall solution design
• Build and test applications
• Meet with business partners to understand business needs
• Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
• Responsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
• B.S., Computer Science, MIS or within a STEM related subject
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Software development experience
• Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns... multithreading)
• Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
• Understanding of OOP languages such as JAVA, Python and shell scripting or other software development experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
• Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Understanding of test-driven software development
• Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
• A competitive graduate salary
• Pay increases every 6 months
• A flexible benefits package
• Ongoing training and pastoral care
• Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
Important information on Diversity
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every individual who contributes to making Wiley Edge (formerly mthree) the company it is today and will be in the future.
We value diversity both within Wiley Edge (formerly mthree) and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality and inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge (formerly mthree
Graduate Software Developer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.