Metso Beijing China
3 months ago
Job posting end date:
The Automation and Electrical Engineer are responsible for the electrical and automation support for product service and Customer Project delivery on Metso-Outotec products. The position requires general knowledge of industrial electrical engineering, electrical standards, and the ability to understand PLC&DCS controls. The Automation and Electrical Engineer are responsible for product service including onsite installation and commissioning, the preparation of specifications, electrical drawings, review of vendor drawings, and vendor quotations. The Automation and Electrical Engineer work in close collaboration with the aftermarket service team. Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills are required as the Automation Engineer will have frequent interactions with customers and suppliers, as well as internal departments, while supporting product sales and project delivery.
Job duties and responsibilities
• Control system... onsite commissioning service; execute automation system improvements and updates.
• Execute electrical system improvements and updates.
• Review customer specifications and determine if exceptions need to be taken within the specifications.
• Ensure the final design meets accepted specifications.
• Understand customer requirements and communicate requirements to stakeholders.
• Work with third-party partners to execute the creation of electrical drawings, HMI, PLC logic, and documentation.
• Produce technically sound designs that meet the product requirements and solve the customer's needs and/or problems.
• Support customers who program their own automation to control M:O products.
• Communicate effectively with the product development team to understand machine requirements.
• Maintains awareness of current state-of-the-art technologies and trends in electrical engineering and automation and implement product improvement ideas.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, reacting quickly to issues.
• Answer technical support questions from M:O local regional offices and from customers.
• Troubleshoot electrical power and control systems to identify and correct malfunctions.
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Automation Engineering.
at least experience of 3-5 years.
• Experience withdrawing and checking electrical schematics.
• Experience with troubleshooting industrial control systems.
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting industrial instrumentation.
• Experience with designing automation systems for process equipment.
• Experience with field services.
• Experience with hydraulic and lubrication control is a plus.
• Knowledge of CAD software
• Experience in PLC and HMI programming, a user of Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, or Schneider programming software is a must.
• Experience in minerals processing instrumentation (Grade, Particle size etc.) and advanced control system
Skills and abilities
• Ability to review and troubleshoot PLC controls.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and effective interpersonal skills are required.
• Solid computer skills.
• Must be able to function effectively both as a member of a team and as an individual contributor.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks in the time allotted with limited supervision.
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
• Must be capable of effectively working on several projects at one time.
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to travel will be required as needed, may include both domestic and international
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets
Electrical Engineer Beijing jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.