Procter & Gamble I’ntl Operations SA Singapore Branch
Procter & Gamble I’ntl Operations SA Singapore Branch Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Overview of the job
Do you want to drive the company/category/market top line and bottom-line growth with strong business insight and stewardship?
Procter & Gamble is seeking a Commercial Finance Director to provide finance and business leadership to its Healthcare Business Unit to drive short- and long-term strategic goals and priorities. This critical role must advise and influence the Regional Leadership and other key members of senior management on investment priorities, decision support, financial planning, budgeting and policy matters. You will be accountable for management reporting and financial analysis for a regional portfolio. You will provide explanation of variances and key performance drivers, coordinate the consolidation of results across our region for reporting purposes and monthly and quarterly business review presentations. You will participate in forecasting processes, and support in planning and implementing new business initiatives. You will craft and provide... insightful analysis to support business unit leaders in identifying commercial and financial improvement opportunities. The leader will also play a role in development of a team of Finance talents within the business.Your team
This role reports to the Regional Finance Leader and will manage a team of Financial Analysts supporting the Regional businessWhat does success look like
• Seen as the trusted advisor to evaluate business issues, anticipant questions and demonstrate excellent analytical skills to optimize investment or handle risk
• Ability to integrate the brand strategy, pricing, consumer positioning and profitability to recommend solutions to identify and deliver business growth opportunities.
• Providing mentorship to junior finance members in the group and guide them in the finance leadership trackResponsibilities of the role
• Lead in monthly regional financial forecast, actual proofing, and accruals in a high sophisticated accounting environment;
• Provide financial leadership to key business partners in the region and countries across multi-functional teams;
• Support Business Unit on strategy setting and strategic projects. Oversee and lead departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources.
• Lead in cross country-category loss analysis to deliver net savings and drive competitive cost structure to fuel profitable growth for the business;
• Lead financial analysis of category plans, giving business recommendations to leaders;
• Lead in delivering high standards of stewardship in organization and process workflow;
• Increases efficiency by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Drive and manage team engagement, talent pipeline, learning and development of team in the area of Finance & Accounting to achieve team/ function goals
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending informative workshops; reviewing publicationsRole Requirements
• 10 to 12 years relevant Finance background/ experience. Require enriched experience in accounting and financial management, operational planning and analysis, internal control and Listed Entity management Experience in FMCG and Health care industry is a plus
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance - CPA/MBA preferred
• Strategic-minded with strong business acumen, innovative thinking with effective problem solving and decision-making skills. Strong execution capability to make things happen
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Ability to work and lead in a diversified & matrix working environment with fast pace and uncertainties.
• Ability to execute with excellence against very stretch deadlines and operate in a very agile environment
• Strong Analytics skills including tools such as Power BI, KNIME, Python, Spotfire would be a plus. Financial modeling expertise a plus
• Proven success with business partnering and influencing the decision-making of Executive Leadership. Ability to lead and drive regional and global projects, work effectively with multi-cultural and multi-function teams.About us
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit *************** to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor
Finance & Accounting Director Singapore jobs
Jobs by Procter & Gamble I’ntl Operations SA Singapore Branch
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.