FFM Malaysia Malaysia
3 months ago
Responsible for the overall production of high quality, safety and legal compliant products produced. Manage team and operations to ensure continuous improvement is in place to meet the outcome of desired product design and overall customer satisfaction. Display continuous leadership skills in supporting team and ensure continuous improvement is in place in order to produce high quality, safety and legally compliant products to meet and/or exceed overall customer satisfaction.
(1) Minimum Degree in Food Science or Food Technology
(2) More than 6 years of relevant experience in Food Quality and Manufacturing environment or related QA Field.
(3) Strong knowledge of Malaysian Food Act 1983 and Food Regulation 1985, Strong knowledge of Food Hygiene 2009, Knowledge of Environmental Quality Act 1974 (Act 127)
(5) Proficient in Microsoft 365
(1) Attention to detail, thoroughness, dealing with complexity, process improvement, analyzing information... good verbal communication and rapport in informing others.
(2) Coordination and adjusting actions in relation to others’ action.
(4) Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
Quality Assurance Manager Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.