Ambition Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia
3 months ago
This global semiconductor manufacturer in Malacca is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer.
You'll be part of a team of talented individuals to ensure the quality and reliability of the product. You will be managing the quality systems requirements necessary to ensure that finished products meet established specifications and ensure that these systems are following corporate, national and international requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Experienced in manufacturing process and quality control
• Knowledge in QC tools (8D, TQM , 7QC, etc.)
• Good communicator - verbally and written
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Good knowledge in 8D approach
• Good knowledge in supplier qualification, development and auditing
• Good knowledge in Quality Management System
• Understand critical Semiconductor equipment processes
• Understand critical quality... requirements of our products
• Knowledge in Semiconductor Manufacturing processes (frontend/backend - assembly/FOL/EOL/testing/etc.)
• Excellent familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949
• Candidates who require a visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply
Quality Assurance Engineer Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.