Applike Group Hamburg Germany
3 months ago
As a Technical Writer at justtrack, you will play a critical role in creating and maintaining user-friendly documentation for our SaaS B2B software platform. You will work closely with the product development team and other stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of the software features and functionality, and translate that information into clear, concise, and accurate documentation.
At justtrack we build a SaaS business that provides app and game publishers an attractive toolset to handle their entire global marketing growth process. Starting from managing, analyzing, and automating marketing processes justtrack enables gathering deep mobile product insights.
As part of the Applike Group (financially backed by media powerhouse Bertelsmann), justtrack has access to industry experts and funding with a long-term growth mindset. Are you excited to join a tech company that builds next-generation digital mobile software as a service? justtrack is your match!
•... Knowledge base articles: A collection of articles that provide information on how to use the platform, troubleshoot common issues, and understand best practices.
• Integration guides: Step-by-step instructions on how to integrate the SDK and set up the platform.
• Product descriptions: Concise summaries of the platform's key features and benefits, used in marketing materials and on websites.
• Tutorials and demos: Instructional videos or written materials that guide users through specific tasks or features of our platform.
• Marketing materials: Write copy for product descriptions, landing pages, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
How the optimal candidate may look like:
• Strong writing skills: Native English speaker, able to write clear, concise, and accurate documentation for a technical audience.
• Technical knowledge: Solid understanding of software development and the technology that Justtrack is using.
• User-centered approach: A user-centered approach to documentation, keeping the end user in mind at all times.
• Collaborative mindset: Work effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and designers.
• Attention to detail: Keen eye for detail and being able to catch mistakes and inconsistencies.
What do we have to offer?
• Shape the future of our SaaS platform – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
• Work-Life Package: 2 remote days per week, 30 vacation days, 3 weeks per year of remote work, flexible working hours, dog-friendly kick-ass office in the center of the city
• Relocation Package: Visa & legal support, relocation bonus, german classes and more
• Happy Belly Package: Company & team lunches, breakfast, tons of free snacks and drinks
• Physical & Mental Health Package: In-house gym with personal trainer, various classes like Yoga with expert teachers
• Activity Package: Regular team events, hackathons
• Education Package: 1500€ Budget on top to visit conferences + online training opportunities
• Wealth building: Virtual stock options
Our mission is to create an inspiring work environment for amazing people achieving extraordinary things. Be part of it!
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our Company
Technical Writer (f/m/d) Hamburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.