Titan Advertising Grp
Titan Advertising Grp Edmonton Canada
3 months ago
Titan Advertising Grp is looking for Customer Service Fundraisers to support on-site and in-person community fundraising campaigns and create a significant social impact on behalf of charities and non-profit organizations.
We offer the training and support necessary to ensure that as the newest member of our team, you achieve optimal results and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling work experience. Our culture stands out as being one of inclusion, diversity, camaraderie, and equal opportunity. Our goal is to unlock your potential and allow you to do the best work of your life!
· Authorization to work in Canada
· Spoken English (Intermediate)
· Availability to work on-site (we do not have any remote positions available)
· Availability to commit full time (30 – 40hrs per week)
· Completion of criminal record check (no major offences permitted)
We are looking for:
· Experience in sales, fundraising, hospitality, or public relations is an asset but not required – we... provide full, paid training!
· Effective communication skills and the ability to present information clearly.
· Quick learners with a great attitude, enthusiastic personality, and a desire to make a difference!
· Fun, Friendly, Personable, Outgoing People!
What we offer:
· Full time employment position with guaranteed hourly wage
· Hourly pay starting at $17 per hour, with hourly incentives up to $22 per hour
· Note we pay weekly
· Earn a $500 Hiring Bonus upon completion of required hours (conditions apply)
· Extended health care benefits (after 3 months of full-time employment)
· Shifts available from Monday to Friday
· Daily training and continuous support
· For those who qualify and wish to advance we offer advancement within the company
· Competitive and fun team culture
· Opportunities to travel
· Participate in local awareness and fundraising campaigns in residential communities and/or high traffic points in the city
· Activities include neighborhood canvassing, promoting our clients at mall kiosks, events, and a variety of other in-person (face-to-face) fundraising activities
· Fundraise on behalf of some of Canada’s top non-profit organizations including the Canadian Red Cross, Plan Canada, BC Children’s Hospital, WWF, the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, and more!
· Be comfortable with daily one-on-one interaction with potential donors
· Be open to receiving feedback and support from management
When you apply, our team will review your application. If you qualify, our team will contact you via phone or email to arrange an initial in person interview. This interview will be a brief introduction to our company and the position. If the hiring managers feels you are a potential candidate for the position, we have a 2-step interview process. The 2nd interview will consist of a job shadow to give you a bigger picture on how represent our clients.
Titan Advertising Grp is one of the largest on-site (face-to-face) professional fundraising companies in North America. Our teams of professionally trained representatives participate in community fundraising campaigns that have made a significant social impact on behalf of a list of distinguished non-profit clients including the Canadian Red Cross, UNICEF, Oxfam Canada, the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, the World Wildlife Fund and Plan International Canada.
Learn more about us through the link below:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Titan Advertising Grp is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor. We encourage talented individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• RRSP match
• Vision care
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Customer Service Fundraiser Edmonton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.