RATIONAL AG Prague Czechia
3 months ago
Marketing Manager Czech Republic & Slovakia (f/m/d)
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Prague, Czech Republic.
As RATIONAL Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing target group specific marketing concepts and communication tools for the Czech and Slovakian markets. In this position, you will work independently and as a member of a diverse team.
You will report to the Managing Director of the subsidiary while your work is overseen by the Head of Marketing Cluster Eastern Europe.
Your area of responsibility
• Development and implementation of local marketing communication plan in line with CEE cluster strategy
• Analysis of country-specific market and target groups to identify trends and corresponding implementation of centrally developed marketing tools
• Development of local digital communication measures within the framework of the global Digital Strategy (website... newsletters, social media, ConnectedCooking)
• Added development of marketing automation within the CEE cluster
• Further development of the Customer Lifecycle Journey Management
• Coordination of local media planning in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
• Functional management of the regional marketing resources
• Selection of suitable trade fairs and events, as well as their planning and organization together with local management and National Corporate Chef
• Preparation of reports and statistics as well as budget planning and control in close coordination with local management
• Overseeing marketing projects with goal-oriented project management
• Supporting the Managing Director in establishing relationships with media correspondents
• Coordinating and ensuring best practice sharing on all marketing topics in Czech and Slovakia
• Close cooperation with the Head of Marketing in Cluster Eastern Europe and central Marketing processes
• Degree in business administration or marketing
• At least 3 years of professional experience in the marketing of products requiring explanation or similar areas
• Ability to innovate, think and act proactively
• Strong customer orientation
• Particularly good previous knowledge in the field of digital marketing
• High affinity to social media management
• Experience in sales, international environment, and project management
• Strategic, entrepreneurial thinking, coupled with a strong hands-on mentality and good conceptual skills
• Confident, convincing appearance at all levels
• Convincing presentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken Czech and English
• Other foreign languages are of advantage
• Willingness to travel occasionally within Czech Republic, Slovakia, and CEE countries
What counts for us are your qualifications – regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation / identity or social, ethnic, or religious backgrounds. We welcome applications from all people with diverse backgrounds.
What we offer you
With us, you can expect exciting tasks and projects, personal responsibility right from the start and constant further development. Your environment: modern workplaces and an unparalleled culture of trust on an equal footing. As a trainee, you will be supervised and intensively supported through regular exchange with our highly motivated team of trainers. You benefit from above-average pay, Christmas and holiday bonuses and many other benefits such as meal allowances, travel allowance and company fitness.
This is us
We currently train around 70 trainees and dual degree students. With more than 2,300 employees worldwide, we focus on international growth and at the same time remain true to our roots. We are the world market and technology leader in the manufacture of professional kitchen appliances – which is why we focus on high-tech solutions and stability in an industry with a future. Our excellence comes from confidence: in the quality of our products, our strong corporate base, the expertise of every single employee and in everything we do.
Ready to take off? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our online portal. We’re excited to hear what you have to say.
If you have any questions beforehand, Vildane Hasani will be happy to answer them.
RATIONAL Czech Republic s.r.o.
160 Prague 6 | Czech Republic (CZ)
You as a person are important to us. Therefore it does not matter which gender, age, sexual identity, ethnic origin etc. you have. Just for the sake of easy readability we only use the masculine form on our website. \ © 2020 RATIONAL. All rights reserved. RATIONAL AG, Siegfried-Meister-Strasse 1, 86899 Landsberg am Lech
Marketing Manager Czech Republic & Slovakia (f/m/d) Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.