PT Solutions Physical Therapy
PT Solutions Physical Therapy Atlanta GA Georgia
3 months ago
The Senior Director, Treasurer is responsible for setting strategy and managing the cash and banking activity of PT Solutions. The primary duties include cash controls, reporting, planning/forecasting, bank administration, and compliance with banking regulations. This is a strategic and tactical role that will require an inquisitive professional with proven treasury experience...
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee the Company’s cash reporting and daily inflows and outflows through administration of the treasury workstation.
• Establish companywide banking controls and procedures
• Manage the Company’s banking infrastructure ensuring that adequate controls are in place to safeguard assets and minimize risk, specifically associated with acquisitions.
• Develop/refine existing cash forecasting process, and link to FP&A forecasting activities to ensure cash forecasts are timely and accurate.
• Establish a net working capital forecast process producing accurate estimation.
• Ensure compliance with banking regulations and debt covenant compliance.
• Ensure cash, debt and equity transactions are recorded properly in the general ledger and that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner.
• Support the shared services functions (Disbursements, Receipts) with banking technology infrastructure.
• Assist with review and filing of State, Local and Federal tax returns that are prepared by outside CPA’s.
• Drive process improvement and operating efficiency through technology, automation, and continuous improvement initiatives with knowledge of developments in the treasury and banking environments
• Manage one treasury analyst
• Identify and implement activities that reduces treasury cost, bank fees and other expenses
• Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent required in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• MBA, CPA or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
• 5-7 years of experience in treasury operations, financial shared services, or corporate accounting.
• Experience writing treasury policy and developing cash compliance and controls
• ERP and treasury system experience. Oracle/NetSuite and/or Kyriba preferred.
• Strong knowledge of banking administration, treasury workstation, and internal controls.
• Organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite products (Word, PPT). Advanced Excel preferred.
WHY JOIN THE #PTSFAM?
PT Solutions starts with a true love of physical therapy and fuses that passion with science and training to create an unmatched standard of care for patients. We love our work, and that enthusiasm is evident in all we do, both in the clinic and in the community. With points of service across the United States, we work in partnership with our patients and are committed to keeping them in motion throughout all phases of injury and healing. That dedication creates authentic connections with patients and makes PT Solutions the best place to redefine recovery.
See what the #PTSFam is up to on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Atlanta GA USA
Sr Director, Treasurer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.