Deloitte Atlanta GA Georgia
3 months ago
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit , tax , consulting , and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Work you'll do...
Our delivery of services focuses on treasury and risk management strategies, M&A, treasury transformations and treasury technology solution delivery. You will help CFO's and Finance Executive;s elevate their role through innovative strategies, planning and tactical execution. As a Manager, you are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways. You will be responsible for engagement management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record. Advanced degree like MBA or CFA is highly recommended
• Hands-on expertise in corporate treasury processes including cash management, capital markets, cash and treasury instruments accounting, exposure management and hedge accounting
• Subject matter expertise on complex treasury processes like bilateral and multilateral netting, exposure management, physical and notional pooling and in-house banking
• Hands-on trading expertise from the prior corporate treasury role executing FX trades, interest rate swaps, investments, debt and securities.
• Expertise in bank connectivity and bank relationship management, including BAI2 formats, MT940/942/101 formats, SWIFT Standards, EDI and SWIFT Service Bureau process automation
• SAP Treasury experience including cash and liquidity management, payments, bank/cash account reconciliation, transaction management for instruments such as investments, debt, foreign currency, derivatives, securities and commodities, including the instrument lifecycle processes such as accounting, settlement and reporting. Additionally, experience in exposure management, hedge management and hedge accounting is highly recommended
• Experience with both SAP Treasury configuration as well as end-user processes (executing t-codes)
• 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting, TMS vendor space or Corporate Treasury environment, preferably with SAP
• Expertise on SAP integration with trading platforms (e.g. FXall, 360T) and market data feeds (e.g. Bloomberg and Reuters)
• Experience with implementation lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, cutover and go-live.
• Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
• Commitment to personal and professional growth
• Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
• Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
• Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility from the Corporate Treasury or TMS vendor space
• Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to travel 40%-70% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City and California, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City and California and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $116,648 - $213,725.
• You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law
Atlanta GA USA
Advisory - Manager - Treasury Transformation - SAP Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.