World Bank Group
World Bank Group Romania Romania
3 months ago
FIG Europe Regional Industry Team is seeking Investment Analysts (IA) with good local market and industry experience to help grow and develop its business across the Europe Region. Investment Analyst position can be based in one of the following offices Vienna or Warsaw.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and analyze operational and financial performance as well as credit and integrity risks of existing and potential clients/ projects;
• Build financial models, provide support and perform financial analysis for the projects, under limited supervision;
• Provide support in assessing and articulating development impact and IFC’s role/ additionality in straight forward transactions;
• Keep abreast of industry and country developments in the projects under supervision and identifying and analyzing fundamental competitive strengths and weaknesses of these projects in order to anticipate near- and long-term performance and raise issues;
• Participate as a member of a team in... negotiations with clients for financial rescheduling, restructurings and investment covenant changes;
• Participate in project appraisals for new investments at all stages (from origination to commitment/ disbursement) as a member of a team, creating financial models and analysis;
• Monitor client compliance as per their legal agreement with IFC, perform covenant compliance reviews, and monitor changes to risk flags and propose courses of action in the event of non-compliance;
• Prepare disbursement requests for submission to the credit officer and director, including making recommendations on proposed waivers;
• Prepare annual project supervision reports and regular credit risk ratings and other management reports, making well-substantiated loss reserve recommendations;
• Draw conclusions from financial analyses to design/ recommend suitable financial structures in the restructuring of problem projects;
• Efficiently coordinate with internal stakeholders (Legal, Environment &Social, sector specialists and Economists).
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent) university degree, specialization in finance preferred
• Experience at a financial institution for a minimum of 2-3 years in the field of financial investment, portfolio management, auditing, corporate finance, and economics
• Expertise in project analysis; sound knowledge of accounting and financial statement analysis; knowledge/understanding of credit institutions financials would be a plus
• Extensive financial modeling skills and ability to create detailed financial models for project finance, corporate debt, equity and hybrid investments
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions
• Excellent financial analytic capabilities, understanding of credit risk and loan/investment documentation
• Ability to conduct market and industry research and analysis
• Ability to discern critical issues, prepare concise, insightful analyses, and propose solutions to problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to write in a logical and comprehensive, yet concise manner.
• Ability to utilize graphics and tables to effectively and creatively present data
• Ability to work on a large number of investments at once while keeping up to date on their issues
• Team player; self-starter/ proactive approach
• Strong client orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
• Genuine interest in sustainable development and working in emerging markets
Investment Analyst Romania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.