Unilever Morocco Morocco
3 months ago
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Deliver the category strategy and execution plan for driving growth and profitability for the category.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will work with a cross functional team of Customer Development, Finance, Supply Chain, R&D, Media amongst others.
• Create and execute category/brand strategy along with key priorities and jobs to be done
•... Define the Annual Operating Plan (IOP) and deliver the same via monthly and quarterly plans
• Develop the innovation / renovation plan for the business
• Drive and deliver excellent implementation of ATL plans and BTL (consumer and shopper) activation
• Create and deploy the customer and channel strategy
Key Competencies & Skills:
This role is for you if you want to step up in your career, learn new skill sets and take on a strong frontline challenge with the ability to make a difference.
We are looking for someone with -
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar profile
• Passion for high performance with demonstrable results and personal impact
• High bias for action, ability to find creative solutions to problems
• Excellent consumer and customer centricity
• Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and drive the agenda
• Curious and ambitious with a strong drive to create an impact
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
Brand Manager pipeline Morocco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.