Skeeterbuggins Productions Ethiopia Ethiopia
3 months ago
SECURITY CLEARANCE: You will be subject to a BPSS check (including a criminal record check)
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Occasional travel within UK / international
What's In It For You
• Financial Reward: Competitive salary, annual profit share, contributory pension, share options, car leasing scheme, free onsite parking, season ticket loan, tax-free technology scheme, shopping discounts and much more
• Work / Life Balance: 35 hour week and Friday afternoons off, hybrid working, flexible working, option to buy/sell holiday
• Personal Development: Personalised development plan, Airbus Leadership University and unlimited access to 10,000+ E-learning courses, internal mobility including international opportunities
• Health & Wellbeing: Bupa health insurance, wellbeing benefits (including 24/7 online GP and mental health support), discounted family health / dental insurance / eye tests, cycle-to-work scheme, on-site canteen and coffee shop, lunchtime yoga / meditation
• Family and Caregiving: Life... assurance, enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave and caregiving
Our world is changing. And so are we. From our commitment to zero-carbon flight (#ZEROe) to cleaning up space, sustainability is at the heart of our purpose. So what's your next change?
The A350 Chief Engineers Team is looking for a Product Engineering Leader to join a self-motivated team in Filton (UK). We need you to be an inspirational technical leader responsible for a range of Wing structures and systems installation topics. You will be working closely with the design offices to deliver integrated best for aircraft technical solutions by setting direction, challenging and ensuring their delivery to commitment using your powers of negotiation, influence and leadership. You will also have the opportunity to work on new aircraft development ideas, support cost savings and actively pursue your own development.
How You Will Contribute To The Team
• Provide technical support and leadership across all Wing structures (ATA57) engineering activities within Airbus and the extended supply chain to meet programme objectives.
• Resolution of any plant or FAL quality issues, coordinating the safety statement and resulting actions both within the plants and in-service.
• Resolution of in service issues working with the Customer Support organisation to ensure the right solution is developed and deployed.
• Chairing of design reviews to ensure optimised design solutions are achieved taking account of technical maturity and financial, programme and requirements conformity.
• Ensuring safety and continued airworthiness issues for ATA57 are resolved
• Task prioritisation and budget challenge including support to financial forecasts
• Approving ATA57 modifications respecting safety, operational reliability, service life and maintainability requirements
• An authentic leadership approach operating in a diverse and interesting environment.
• An ability to deliver to commitments through the use of persuasion, negotiation and influence.
• An inclusive people-centric outlook where diversity is seen as a benefit.
• A degree level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent.
• Experience and a broad knowledge of aircraft structures systems installation design and development activities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, which translate complex themes into simple, relatable ideas.
• Ability to integrate technical inputs from a variety of sources, identify clear priorities, and to make decisions and recommendations accordingly.
• Confidence in project management principles to deliver high value projects.
How We Can Support You.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at the interview about the flexibility you need and well always do our best to accommodate your request.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process you can share this with your Talent Acquisition Partner if you are invited to interview. Examples may include (but not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout, etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companys success, reputation and sustainable growth
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking
A350 Production Engineering Leader Wing Structure Ethiopia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.