Atos Algeria Algeria
3 months ago
ÿ ÿAre you motivated by being part of a high-performance team and eager to develop sustainable results in a fast moving and complex supply chain? Are you interested in working with Supply Chain Management, quality, and being involved in process optimisation? Then you might be our new Supply Chain Manager, we?re looking for you to join our teamÿThe position is based in our Local Manufactory Tizi Ouzou (LMTO).ÿAbout The DepartmentLocal Manufacturing Tizi-Ouzou (LMTO) is a Novo Nordisk manufacturing site belonging to Local Manufacturing Organization.The Supply Chain department belongs to the site head organisation, the position will report to LMTO site head and is part of the Local Manufacturing Supply Chain Organization.ÿThe PositionAs a Supply Chain Manager in Novo Nordisk (NN), you will drive the supply chain department to ensure delivery of GMP products to support the market and ensure patient safety by respect of pre-agreed production plan. You will manage all Supply Chain... activities within the site including general means, and you will supervise the Demand and Supply of Inbound materials with internal and external suppliers. You will Supervise the implementation and the follow up of sales and operations planning process (S&OP) meetings with Algerian affiliate and NN organisation.ÿYou will also be responsible for general employee management, incl. performance appraisal, development plans, securing good working climate etc, as well as salaries, bonuses and nominating employees for promotions. And you will lead department in line with Novo Nordisk Way to ensure optimal employee development, planning and resource utilisation.ÿAdditionally, you will actively collaborate in budgeting for the department and following-up on costs and investments, and you will take part in planning and follow-up on budgeting and investments covering the team as well as allocation of resources projects.ÿAdding to the above, you will ensure that the department is a qualified sparring partner to the relevant stakeholders, and you will establish collaborations with other departments and partners where mutual sharing of know-how and equipment can contribute positively.ÿFinally, you will ensure continuous improvement and optimization through cLEAN? leadership and driving simplicity, and you will ensure that the department is always ready for audits and inspections and that these are carried out without any actions or warning letters.ÿQualificationsWe are expecting you to hold the below skills and knowledge:
• MSc or equivalent degree in a related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and at least 2 years as a manager, ideally from a pharmaceutical corporation
• Reliability and responsibility, with the ability to deal with several tasks at the time.
• Good communication skills and ability to listen and make conclusions on complex matters
• High degree of confidentiality and flexibility ÿWorking at Novo NordiskNovo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That?s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it?s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we?re life changing.ÿContactIf you believe you are qualified, and are willing to take the challenge, please send your CV directly via our online application tool.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.ÿDeadline Apply before 6th March 2023.ÿWe commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.ÿÿAt Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we?re life changing.ÿ
Supply Chain Manager Algeria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.