British American Tobacco Algérie
British American Tobacco Algérie Algiers Algeria
3 months ago
GRADE: SENIOR MANAGER
JOB TITLE: CONSUMER ACTIVATION MANAGER
CITY & COUNTRY: ALGIERS, ALGERIA
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Strategically positioned as a key member of Marketing Activation Team with focus on FMC Products, this role will be responsible for developing, initiating and overseeing a long-term consumer activation strategy, supporting the growth of our brands through step-changing activation and be part of a transformational journey.
Being at the forefront of the business, the role of the Brand Activation team is to ensure seamless development and delivery of activation plans. It is essential that BAT can recommend activation strategies in accordance with the market trends and drive the transformation of Brand Activation.
Job holder will help deliver our strategy of building and driving a multi brand portfolio through relevant consumer activation strategy for all channels and brands as well... as ensure the best execution of the plans.
Your knowledge, passion and drive are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
Reports to : FMC Brand Deployment Manager
Number of Direct Reports : 3
Internal – SENIOR BRAND MANAGERS – INTERNAL STAKHOLDERS
External – AGENCIES AND DIFFERENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
Geographic Scope : LOCAL
• Responsible for brand activations activities including in-store retail activities, & Horeca in Algeria.
• Drive and ensure consumer activation for 3 different brands with different strategies.
• Interact with the AREA & Agency on 1.2.1 proposal and strategy
• Sustain and improve the efficiency of the Multi brand activation in Retail as long as tactical activation plans
• Develop adapt and lead the relevant Horeca activation strategies for each brand
• Identify and drive brand synergies opportunities for consumer activities in Horeca.
• Manage and drive the call centre and drive the call centre cycle plan set with the brand team.
• Create, follow, update the development on Digital unbranded platform in collaboration with the brand team
• Develop relevant 1.2.1 toolkit, uniforms, gifts and branding for the activities.
• Interact with Digital agency to update the Digital 1.2.1 application
• Supplier Management
• Budget Management
• Effectively communicate status of the Consumer activation for top teams (i.e. Marketing and IT).
• Regular review of agreed KPI’s including ROI, suggesting improvements, and seizing opportunities.
• Lead projects teams and makes sure they stay productive by taking project issues off their hands (remove blockers and showstopper).
• Be responsible for you own campaigns from day 1, which include strategy, planning and execution in line with overall BAT Algeria objectives
• Set KPI’s and evaluate brand activation to identify scalable best practices
• Plan, track, and report on brand activation marketing budget aligned with current planning and reporting structure
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
• Between 5 – 6 years of proven ability of Consumer activation Management.
• Team (Direct reports) management
• Previous Experience managing Agencies is a plus
• Advanced project management
• Digital experience – preferred/optional
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
• University degree (Minimum Bachelor’s degree) in Marketing, Brand and Commercial Science is Highly recommended
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
• Presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Budget Management capabilities
• High level MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PP, etc.)
• Fluency in English, French and Arabic (written and spoken
Activation Manager Algiers jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.