TRITON AI Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Participate in the new product design evaluation process. Provide design for test feedback and or requirements to the product team during the design phase to assure testability and test coverage as part of the validation plan. Based on the design requirements, develop a test plan and test specification. Manage and communicate project timelines and action plans effectively to deliver cost-effective test solutions on schedule and within budget.
• Assist in development and implementation of departmental objectives. Help implement production and test strategies to meet financial objectives. Maintain and track project financials and timelines to meet the assigned project deliverables.
• Develop and implement strategies for the procurement and installation of all PCBA test related capital equipment required for Rockwell production facilities.
• Bachelor's degree Electrical Engineering (EE), Electrical Engineering Technology (EET), Electrical Engineering/Computer Science... (EE/CS), equivalent education, or experience.
• 5+ years’ experience as a test engineer contributor in a team oriented project environment, including design and development of test equipment for production.
• Experience developing and implementing software using languages or platforms such as C, C++, C#, NI Test Stand, etc. a plus
• Salary up to $6000, Contract Role 1 year (Renewable)
• Location: West , Office Hours
• Must have experience in programming language (C, C++, C#, NI Test Stand)
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to [email protected]
Reg No. R23111870
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661
Senior Test Engineer (Functional Test) (1 year contract renewable) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.