Infineon Technologies Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
We are looking for a Product and Test to define test concepts and test specifications for power driver ICs in cooperation with the concept engineering and design team. This new hire will also develop innovative testing methods (e.g. DfT, test circuits) and optimize test software for ATE (Automated Test Equipment).
In your new role you will:
• Define test concepts and test specifications for power driver ICs in cooperation with the concept engineering and design team
• Develop innovative testing methods (e.g. DfT, test circuits) and optimize test software for ATE (Automated Test Equipment)
• Design product-specific test hardware for wafer and component test
• Analyze, debug and characterize new products on the tester
• Identify and introduce improvement possibilities to realize test time and cost optimization for high-volume products
• Transfer test packages to our in-house production sites and sub cons
• Provide production ramp-up support
• Closely cooperate with concept engineering... design, verification, production and technology engineers
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
• A university/university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or comparable with 5 years of relevant experience
• Comprehensive work experience in IC test development engineering within the semiconductor industry
• Expertise in mixed-signal power ATE testing on Eagle ETS-88, V93KPower or Teradyne Flex is an advantage
• Solid skills in analog electronic circuits and test program coding
• Fluent English skills
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Infineon”) can only allow individuals who are (a) fully vaccinated, (b) certified to be medically ineligible for a vaccine or (c) have recovered from COVID-19 within a prescribed period, onto company premises. Therefore, Infineon requires all new employees, as well as contractors and business partners, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine as listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective. Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognised exemption condition may apply for special consideration
Staff Engineer - Product and Test Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.