Ethisphere® 2019 Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
A week in the life of a Mobile Software Validation Engineer (Android & iOS)
• Participate as Scrum team member and follow the Scrum practices (Review user stories, identify and document the technical requirements, test plan and design)
• You will participate in the design and validation of mobile (iOS/Android) SDK libraries and applications. Review features and add corresponding unit and functional tests.
• You are required to work together with the team in creating test strategies, test plans, automated test codes, test execution, follow up and reporting
• You will contribute to the improvement of existing technology platform/baseline, development methodology and product evolution through prototyping and patent proposal.
• You will perform peer code review to ensure code quality and that team follows best engineering practices
• You will participate in security risk assessment of mobile solutions - identifying assets, attacks and relevant applicable mitigations
• You will actively... collaborate with world-wide technical organization and strategic partner on daily basic. Provide technical consultation to project team and distance counterparts.
• You will need to support customer deployment and maintenance activity if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Ideally, 4 to 6 years of experience in mobile software testing and development. Candidate with lesser experience but have hand-on experience in Mobile Application / SDK Validation .
• interest in mobile application ecosystems and a 'passion' for mobile validation
• proficiency in SDK/Application Validation and Tools
o proficiency in Validation Methodology
o proficiency in unit testing and test automation is essential with exposure to test tools (e.g. Junit, AndroidX test tool, Expresso, Robolectric, Jacoco, Mockito, XCTest Framework, etc..)
o Knowledge of iOS/Android development (Swift or Kotlin)
o Experience with agile methodology
o Good knowledge with API design (client-server projects) and mobile SDK development
o Some Knowledge on PKI, cryptographic and mobile app security.
o Experience with mobile device hardware API (e.g. NFC, BLE, Biometric, Camera, Sensor, Secure Element, etc) is a plus
o Experience with continuous integration and build automation (GIT/ Mercurial/Jenkins)
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194
Mobile Validation Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.