Crelan Harrow United Kingdom
3 months ago
The post holder will assist the Director of Midwifery & Gynaecology in the development of the professional midwifery agenda to achieve consistency of practice, high standards of care and innovation with a strong patient safety focus. They will work in conjunction with the Divisional Management Team to ensure the delivery and achievement of the objectives and contribute to the strategic policies for Maternity, neonates and Gynaecology services.
The post holder will support the of Midwifery & Gynaecology to champion the excellent care of women and their families through professional leadership, in service learning and supporting staff to help establish LNWH NHS Trust as a national innovator and leader in the field of healthcare education and research that underpins service based learning.
• The post holder will provide professional leadership and management to midwives promoting the highest standards in the learning environment with the aim to ensure the delivery of safe quality... care.
• The post holder will provide professional leadership and management to the Governance Team, Bereavement Team, PMA team, maternity education team, maternity safeguarding team and Senior Midwifery and Neonatal Team.
• Ensure adherence to all NMC codes and standards.
• Develop and monitor evidence based practice.
• Promote best practice and implementing innovations in care.
• The post holder will be required to communicate complex, sensitive and contentious information where there are significant barriers to The post holder would be required to overcome these communication difficulties.
• The post holder will act as a key member of the Management Team contributing fully to the development delivery and achievement of the Maternity & Gynaecology objectives with the ability to deputise for the Head of Midwifery & Gynaecology as required.
• The post holder will participate in a senior manager’s on call rota for maternity services.
• The post holder will be the clinical lead for the NHS Resolution maternity incentive scheme and work collaboratively with the corporate governance team.
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) cares for the people of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and beyond.
Our team of more than 8,200 clinical and support staff serve a diverse population of almost one million people.
We Run Major Acute Services At
• Northwick Park Hospital: home to one of the busiest emergency departments (A&E) in the country. The hospital provides a full range of services including the country’s top-rated hyper-acute stroke unit and one of only three hyper-acute rehabilitation units in the UK
• St Mark’s Hospital: an internationally renowned specialist centre for bowel disease
• Ealing Hospital: a busy district general hospital providing a range of clinical services, as well as 24/7 emergency department and urgent care centre, and specialist care at Meadow House Hospice
• Central Middlesex Hospital: our planned care site, hosting a range of surgical and outpatient services and collocated with an urgent care centre
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Caroline Macrae Job title: Head of Midwifery & Gynaecology Email address: [email protected] Telephone number: 020 8869 3601
Lead Quality & Safety Midwife Harrow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.