Independent Schools Queensland
Independent Schools Queensland Brisbane QLD Australia
3 months ago
Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ) is the peak body representing Queensland's independent schooling sector. We represent over 200 diverse member schools across Queensland, and these range from small community schools to large Prep to Year 12 schools and cater for families from a variety of social and economic backgrounds. ISQ provides a united and powerful voice representing and promoting the interests of member schools to governments and the wider community, fostering choice in education and protecting the autonomy of independent schools. Our mission is to champion independent education and to support independent schools to serve their communities. ISQ is a non-profit membership organisation with more than 50 years’ experience at the forefront of education innovation.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist, to work with our multi-disciplinary team providing professional advice, support and to facilitate professional learning opportunities... for our member schools in relation to student wellbeing and support for students with social, emotional and cognitive disabilities. In this role, you will also work closely with other members of the Student Services team in relation to the verification of students through the State Government’s Educational Adjustment Program (EAP).
Please take a look at the full position description for more information position-description_educational-psychologist-student-services-2022.pdf (isq-umbraco-prod.azurewebsites.net)
Essential skills and experience:
• Demonstrated experience working in a school or similar environment, preferably across both primary and secondary contexts, undertaking psychoeducational assessments and designing, implementing and evaluating student wellbeing initiatives/programs.
• Experience with verifying students through the EAP process and an understanding of the Nationally Consistent Collection of Data on School Students with Disability (NCCD) in training or learning design and development working with Learning Management Systems.
• Master of Educational & Developmental Psychology
• Full registration as a psychologist through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) (Note: proof of qualifications and registration to be provided prior to or at interview).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Friendly and collaborative work culture
• Flexible work options including working from home arrangements
• Very competitive remuneration package
• Opportunity to salary package some personal expenses
• Focus on personal and career development opportunities
If this position sparks your interest, please submit your resume via Easy Apply. Please drop me a message if you have any questions or would like to discuss
Brisbane QLD Australia
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
Educational Psychologist Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.