The Shellharbour Clinic
The Shellharbour Clinic Shellharbour NSW Australia
3 months ago
Interested in a private practice role? wanting to dip your toe in but unsure? Or, have you just finished your registration or psychology training and ready to put all those clinical skills into practice? At The Shellharbour Clinic we are a supportive practice that invests first and foremost in you, your development and your goals.
With our 100-day induction program we will ensure a smooth transition into private practice, with added perks such as mentoring and regular peer/individual supervision, and social events to keep you connected, when you join The Shellharbour Clinic you are choosing a practice that looks out for their team.
The Shellharbour Clinic is a team of professionals who are passionate about making a difference and delivering exceptional psychology services. With us, you will be cultivated to become your best self and be supported so you end up loving private practice as much as we do.
Our vision is to provide leading trauma services to people of the... Illawarra that will empower them to overcome their past and live their best life. However, trauma is not all that we do well! As a team, we display integrity in all interactions and behaviours while we strive to empower the community through improved mental health. Our team loves learning new skills to refine our practice of evidence-based treatments in our strive to improve lives.
Our clinic is situated in the heart of Shellharbour City, a short walk to the main shopping centre and a short drive from Wollongong or Kiama. We have accessible all-day parking nearby and should you like to take a brief nature experience throughout the day there are parks and local beaches nearby.
Benefits of working with us:
· Balanced caseload of a variety of presentations
· A 100-day mentoring program to ensure a smooth fit into the practice and processes
· Regular individual and group supervision
· Opportunity to progress and develop your career within the practice
· In-house professional development activities and a CPD allowance
· Ability to gradually build your caseload as confidence grows
· Opportunity to develop a niche area of interest and career goals
· Gain experience working with a wide range of clinical presentations
· Coaching in best treatment practices for trauma-based presentations
· Industry best systems and full administrative support
· Beautifully appointed practice rooms
· Regular social events to stay connected and supported
· Opportunities to scale your income as your confidence and experience grows
· Hold registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist
· Able to demonstrate skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Willing to obtain professional indemnity insurance
· Have good organisation and time management skills
· Experience or interest in the treatment of trauma
· EMDR trained or eagerness to obtain
· SIRA approved or willingness to obtain
If you would like to join the team and think you have what it takes, send us your cover letter and resume along with at least two referees. Or, if you would like to know more about the opportunity feel free to reach out to Natali Lazaroski for a chat over the phone or over coffee
Shellharbour NSW Australia
Jobs in Shellharbour NSW Australia
Psychologist Shellharbour NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.