BMO Financial Group
BMO Financial Group Toronto Canada
3 months ago
100 King Street West Toronto Ontario,M5X 1A1
The BMO Multi-Asset Solutions team is a Toronto based center of excellence within BMO Global Asset Management (GAM) Canada. The Multi-Asset Solutions team offers an inclusive workplace and values the diverse background of its employees. The team manages approximately C$50 billion covering over 100 investment mandates for retail and institutional clients. The team has a strong investment process and discipline to deliver repeatable investment excellence. BMO’s multi-asset capabilities and funds are designed around helping investors meet their long-term investment goals. Our team works to achieve the right balance between managing risks and grasping opportunities – both elements are important as we work to deliver the outcomes our clients seek. In addition to a rigorous strategic asset allocation process, tactical asset allocation is also used to take advantage of market opportunities.
The Associate Portfolio Manager will... be a key individual on the Multi-Asset Solutions team, helping to drive strong risk adjusted returns across the various portfolios.
The ideal candidate has a very collaborative approach with a strong background in macroeconomics, understanding of global asset classes, strong technical expertise and strong analytical skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Managing daily cashflows for the portfolios
• Participating in underlying fund reviews
• Providing economic and market views
• Driving portfolio construction improvements
• Providing input into model enhancements
• Designing and producing regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards
• Staying on top of domestic and international economic and political trends
• Providing mentorship to more junior members of the team
• Collaborating, sharing information and insights across the investment teams
• Fostering relationship with various internal partners
• Presenting to external clients
• Adhering to all compliance, regulatory and legal guidelines
• 5+ years of industry experience in top-down portfolio construction/portfolio management/capital markets/risk management
• Strong multi-asset class knowledge
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel/VBA
• Knowledge in programming (R, Python, MATLAB, SQL)
• Experience with Bloomberg, Charles River, and FactSet
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
• Experience in the use of derivatives
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong collaborator
• Undergraduate degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, or similar discipline
• CFA Charterholder
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes
Associate Portfolio Manager, Multi Asset Solutions - BMO Global... Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.