Aviso Wealth Vancouver Canada
3 months ago
At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Trade Services Administrator to join our Trade Services team on a 6 month contract.
This role can be mostly remote, however we will on occasion require you to come onsite to our office at 1111 West Georgia St, Vancouver, BC.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Trade Services the Trade Services Administrator is responsible for the processing and settlement of mutual fund trades and GIC’s, completing trade corrections... adhering to regulatory standards and internal standards to meet necessary deadlines and using reasonable judgement to resolving problems in their daily tasks.
Who you are:
• Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
• Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
• Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
• Ensure daily settlement totals for Credential Asset Management (CAM) and Credential Qtrade Securities (CQSI) match the central depository
• Maintain daily settlement reports, and request money movement for transaction settlement
• Monitor rejections for trades and transactions, identify any issues and correct on the system or advise the Credit Union of the corrections required
• Process CAM and CQSI’s GIC purchases, settlements, and reconciliations
• Process CQSI Pool fund trades and settlements within specified SLAs
• Review and complete financial and non-financial adjustments for CAM and CQSI
• Review requests for completeness and accuracy, communicating with internal and partner staff to verify and confirm details if necessary
• Communicate with Mutual Fund Companies via Letter of Indemnity, email, or phone call, to correct and resolve issues
• Respond to faxes received from Fund Companies and Credit Unions in a timely manner
• Respond to queries from other Aviso departments in a timely manner
• Support external and internal partners using the most efficient processing methods and recommending solutions for timely and accurate issue resolution
Your experience and skills:
• Post-secondary education or professional development in a related field is an asset
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in the Operations team of a Financial Services firm, preferably Transaction Services related
• Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course or IFIC Operations course would be an asset
• Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
• Dataphile, Fundserv, and Capital Markets experience is an asset
• Ability to work independently to achieve required objectives, within company and regulatory requirements
• A creative and adaptable approach to solving problems
• Self-motivated and results driven
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and administrative skills
• Proven decision-making, prioritizing, and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various levels of management and staff
• Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Office Knowledge
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
• Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
• Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
• Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
• Matching contributions to our retirement program
• Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
• Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with over $100 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca
Trade Services Administrator Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.