Roy Hill Perth WA Australia
3 months ago
• 8:6 Days Only | Mine FIFO
• Outstanding opportunity to work with a high performing iron ore business
• Be recognised for your contribution - Performance, Retention and Profit Share Bonuses
• Fly with Qantas (including an optional frequent flyer scheme)
About The Role
Roy Hill is currently seeking a Project Metallurgist to join the Metallurgical Improvement team on a FIFO 8/6 roster based on site. Reporting to the Superintendent Metallurgical Improvement, you will contribute to all plant-based metallurgical projects that will optimise plant yield, improve operational performance/ efficiency, and ensure product quality is maintained.
• Provide technical input and support for the processing operations
• Assist in the development of project scopes and business cases for production optimisation
• Assist in the creation of metallurgical test work plans flowsheets and programs
• Provide support in mass balancing, capacity analysis studies and metallurgical evaluations
Skills And... Experience
• Tertiary qualifications in chemical engineering or metallurgy
• Demonstrated experience within large scale mineral process, iron ore being desirable
• Involvement in process plant optimisation and improvements projects and test work campaigns
• Ability to build effective stakeholder relations across multiple divisions
About The Company
Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail, and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
We recognise that our people are the driving force behind our success and are committed to attracting and retaining people who have the right mix of skills, knowledge, leadership, and motivation. Our focus isn’t just on mining experience – we’re on the lookout for people whose values and attributes align with ours.
Are you ready to join us on the journey?
Mine Site Facilities
• Modern, comfortable camp accommodation
• High quality gourmet food options (vegan, gluten free and healthy options)
• Large fully equipped gym facility, as well as a gym specifically for females
• Heated outdoor swimming pool
• Beach Volleyball court and Golf simulators
• Village shop and extensive supporting amenities
• SWIFT in-room entertainment with comprehensive content and own-device casting capability
• Active social club with community events and activities for employees
• Lifestyle, Learning and Recreation initiative which provide events for your family
Roy Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination. We are proud of our relationships with our Traditional Owners and value the difference these partnerships make to the success of the project and to the lives of the people on whose land we operate.
How To Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted
Perth WA Australia
Project Metallurgist - FIFO Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.