Oracle Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Oracle Financial Services Solutions
Deliver world-class customer experiences that build loyalty and drive growth. Rapidly respond to what your customers need and improve your business operations with Oracle’s data-driven applications and cloud services.
Project Manager with Strong Payments experience.
12 to 15 Yrs
• Must have 5+ years of experience in Project Management
• 8+ years of experience on Payments Domain
• Functional Skills:
• Domestic & Cross Border Payments; SWIFT x-border and SWIFT RTGS ; SWIFT GPI, ISO20022 and other payment market trends
• Must have strong experience in Payments Transformation Projects
• Open for Singapore Citizen / PR only
• Performing analyses on applications’ efficiency and integration.
• 360-degree management of projects from start to finish
• Co-ordinating several with key project stakeholders both internal and external
• Co-ordinate project requirements with Product Management, Operations, Legal and... Risk department and other departments as necessary
• Creating technical specification for the projects
• Reporting to management on development, implementation, and progress.
• Collaborating with development teams, testing teams and departments, as well as incorporating user feedback.
• Ensuring innovation and implementation.
• Managing support teams and evaluating performance metrics.
• Overseeing user-testing and adjustments.
• Ensuring that products and services are delivered on time and within budget.
• Provides regular updates to the Account Teams on project status, flagging risks and escalations to line manager or project sponsor
• To collaborate, closely with technical team to collate, analysis, and standardize requirements, to perform gap-fit analysis against existing payments applications and recommend necessary enhancements/improvements
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews and developing optimization strategies.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
Diversity and Inclusion
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law
Project Manager - Payments Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.