D'Crypt Pte Ltd
D'Crypt Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
D’Crypt is a high-value design and development house. We work with our customers to deliver state-of-the-art cryptographic technology and components that become an integral part of our customer's information security appliances, systems, and applications.
• Prepare and lead in tender submission process in coordination with management. Complete technical architecture, schedule, and price proposal.
• Manage project lifecycle, from requirements, design, technical construction, testing, acceptance, training, documentation and implementation.
• Maintain close monitoring of project progress and report potential risks and challenges in a timely manner with proposed course of actions.
• Determine and manage resources from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
• Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders.
• Oversee and/or prepare incoming and outgoing project documentation.
• Assemble and lead multidisciplinary teams of various sizes.
•... Build and maintain relationship with external stakeholders.
• Handover project maintenance to Operations team or a System Integrator and provide training and necessary technical support.
• Provide technical support.
• A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or relevant fields.
• Able to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
• Strong team leader and team player.
• Experienced candidate with at least 3 years of experience in project management, managing IT, system implementation, product development, or maintenance of large-scale/mission critical systems.
• Less experienced candidates with good organizing or communication skills, or a strong desire for pursuing a project management career will also be considered.
• Project Management skills.
• Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
Good To Have
• Previous experience practicing engineering in electronics development or software engineering.
• Experience in managing product development, software development, or engineering design and development work.
• Knowledge of government procurement, project management, or system maintenance processes.
• Knowledge or industry network in the local land transport sector is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of security products.
• Knowledge of SAP for inventory management
Project Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.