Evolution Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
IT Project Manager (Payments)
The IT Project Manager will drive and deliver our banking client's payments strategy by migrating legacy applications to a new regionalized vendor product. You will be the key driver from project initiation to successful system implementation, manage the project teams (onshore and offshore), collaborate with stakeholders at all levels and manage deliverables to meet the project’s objective.
• Prepare detailed project plan with key project milestones, workstreams and activities, manage delivery of the project according to this plan.
• Track project progress and provide regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Prepare weekly and monthly project reports for stakeholders, report to internal management or senior stakeholders on project’s progress.
• Manage and adjustment for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
• Identify and mitigate potential risks.
• Manage the relationship and... communication with stakeholders ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
• Manage external vendors and/or internal resources towards the successful completion of projects
• Set up project meetings with vendors and facilitate project objective and scope discussions.
• Define resource requirements and manage resource availability and allocation, manage diverse team including internal and 3rd party teams.
• Outline budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering) with min. 8 years related work experience as a full fledge Project Manager.
• PMP or equivalent project management certification and has excellent knowledge of working in both Waterfall and Agile environment.
• Agile Scrum Master certification is a plus.
• Solid familiarity with project management software tools; project management techniques; service management & development lifecycle.
• Experience with implementing large scale projects and programmes across multiple geographies to create one global end user experience and a unified global support model.
• Experience in managing project team members and vendors
• Experience in project reporting to both project teams, and senior stakeholders
• Experience in presenting of project status to top management and senior executives
• Superior attention to track details, the ability to think analytically and independently and articulate facts quantitively
• Experience in Corporate Banking project management and system implementation with payments domain
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a detail oriented and data driven approach.
• Ability to negotiate priorities across global organizations and deliver across multiple projects as required
• Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks effectively demonstrating impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient who is a creative thinker and can analyse and compile large swaths of data and present effective trends and outcomes, able to provide guidance, and motivation to the team members
IT Project Manager (Payments) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.