Prodigal Capital Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
We are seeking an ambitious and hard-working individual to join our trading team as an Assistant Trader. The ideal candidate will possess a deep passion for finance, as well as a robust understanding and keen interest in the stock market. In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the trading team in executing trades and monitoring market conditions
· Maintaining and updating databases and financial models
· Liaising with independent fund administrators and other service providers
· Liaising with Prime Broker on stock loan and trade settlements
· Performing bespoke analysis and reporting tasks to assist the portfolio managers
· Collaborating with other team members to ensure a seamless trading process
To be successful in the role, you will need not only a strong desire to work in financial markets, but a strong mathematical background, and a willingness to use analytical thinking to contribute to discussions and form opinions.
To... be considered for this role you will need a bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, computer science, or a related field and possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail. The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills, will be critical to success in this role. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to build a career in the finance industry and gain hands-on experience in the stock market. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Prodigal is looking for candidates who will have the long-term commitment and ability to grow into roles within all facets of our business
Sydney NSW Australia
Assistant Trader Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.