Azon Recruitment Group
Azon Recruitment Group Dublin 2 Ireland
3 months ago
Technology & Change
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
• Published31 Jan 2023
Here at Azon, we understand that our people are our biggest asset. We are a group of like-minded individuals with a common goal – we love matching individuals to their dream jobs, and we’re good at it too.
Each member of our team is hand-picked based on their experience, skills and personal traits. We are committed to your growth and development, whether you’re just starting or a veteran recruitment professional.
Working at Azon is rewarding and fun with plenty of room for progression. It’s also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role. You’ll never be bored here.
We have a number of new opportunities for experienced Recruitment Consultants on our IT desk for both permanent recruiting and contract recruiting.
Why work with Azon Recruitment Group?
• Our Benefits – We offer outstanding remuneration... benefits, incentives and career progression. Hybrid working.
• Our Learning & Development – Our approach to training will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst offering an unlimited earning potential.
• Our Resources – We have a dedicated Marketing team who will support and champion your goals. We also use the best technology and systems so you have more time to focus on the important things.
• Our Culture – We are a team who celebrate our wins and support each other within a positive working environment. We also believe in giving back and so we get involved in many charity events.
• Proactively network and build relationships to build a talent pool of top tier candidates within the IT/Tech Sector.
• Perform business development activities targeting new and existing client accounts.
• Meet regularly with both new and established clients to understand their business and ensure exceptional service delivery.
• Implement creative sourcing strategies to attract the best candidates in the market.
• Become a subject matter expert providing advice and market insight to both clients and candidates.
• 1+ year experience in recruitment is required.
• Background in IT Recruitment is preferred.
• 3+ years sales/retail management experience outside of recruitment will also be considered.
• Strong appetite and passion for sales and client management.
• Motivation and drive with the ability to work to targets.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• A natural ability to engage with people and develop successful relationships.
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial with innovative ideas and an ability to “think outside the box”.
• Tenacious, resilient, hardworking and self-motivated.
Associate Director – Technology
James Monks is an Associate Director at Azon Recruitment managing the Technology team, specialising in all areas of Software Development & Engineering, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity & IT Risk, Business Analysis, PMO & Change Management, QA, Test & Automation, Blockchain and UX, UI roles. James has been recruiting within the Technology space for over 8 years. He has helped shape the tech teams for some of the biggest companies in the world. He is supported by specialist IT recruiters that are skilled in sourcing and headhunting. He has a client first approach to recruitment
Dublin 2 Ireland
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant Dublin 2 jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.