Kilsaran Dunboyne County Meath Ireland
3 months ago
Boasting the most modern fleet of road surfacing equipment in Ireland, the Road Surfacing and Contracting division offers unrivaled expertise in the supply and laying of superior quality bituminous road surfacing materials.
This position is a full-time permanent position. The successful individual will work alongside an experienced Contracts Manager and will be given the opportunity to take on more management duties and progress to Site Management.
• Management of on-site labour and sub-contractors.
• Liaise with Asphalt Production Plant regarding daily orders.
• Complete accurate measurement and assessment of contract progress and completion.
• Monitor contract progress with regards to targeted project outcomes, quality management systems, contract specification and customer expectations.
• Day to day liaison with client site supervision staff.
• Maintain daily site diary detailing labour and machinery on site.
• Take samples of material being used.
• Carry out... surface tests (skid resistance, density, etc.)
• Organise traffic management.
• Complete agreement on contract measures and timely billing of all works.
• Monitor financial performance of all projects within your area of responsibility.
• Third level qualification in Engineering or Construction (level 8 preferred).
• 2-5years post graduate experience.
• Drivers licence is required.
What You Get:
Kilsaran is an organization that believes that our people are our greatest strength, and our success is down to the dedication and enthusiasm of our team. As such, we have dedicated benefits structures to reward our team. The benefits on offer for this position are as follows:
• Competitive Base Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
• VHI Healthcare Contribution
• Company Vehicle, Laptop, Mobile
• 21 Days Annual Leave
• Further Education/Training Support
• Annual Company Social Events
• Sick Pay
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Hiring Process Upon Application:
• Telephone Screening
• 2 round interview process (1st Round can be completed via MS Teams where necessary)
• Offer Letter to Successful candidate
Dunboyne County Meath Ireland
Jobs in Dunboyne County Meath Ireland
Site Engineer (Roadsurfacing and Contracting) Dunboyne jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.