Hong Leong Assurance Berhad
Hong Leong Assurance Berhad Selangor Malaysia
3 months ago
Credit Analyst - Hong Leong Assurance Berhad - 5266994 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Credit Analyst
Hong Leong Assurance Berhad Selangor Posted on 3-Feb-23 Apply Now Apply Now Credit Analyst
Hong Leong Assurance Berhad Apply Now Job Highlights
• Attractive Benefits
• Good team work environment
• Conduct in-depth credit, financial and ESG risk analysis for both new limit proposals and existing issuer limits.
• Monitor rating actions and/or material corporate actions for existing fixed income portfolio and provide credit impact assessment and credit view on a timely manner.
• Recommend credit limits to the relevant approving authorities.
• Produce research papers and outlook of the respective sectors and fixed income market.
• Attend investors’ briefings and/or company visits to keep abreast of corporate updates.
• Assist in fixed income and money market trade execution and... operations.
• Comply with the investment guidelines/policies and work with Head of Fixed Income to update relevant investment policies/procedures.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Investment, Economics, Statistics or equivalent.
• Preferably with at least 2-3 years of experience in credit valuation/research, finance, risk, or investment related fields.
• Possess strong credit and financial analytical skills.
• Attention to details.
• Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written).
• CFA and/or PPKM certifications are an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates with good academic results and interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
Career Level Junior Executive Qualification Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Years of Experience 2 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Accounting/Finance , Banking/Financial Company Overview
HONG LEONG ASSURANCE BERHAD
Hong Leong Assurance Berhad (HLA) is one of the largest insurance companies in Malaysia. It is a well-established and respected Malaysian brand offering financial planning and protection solutions to meet the various needs of Malaysians at different cycles of their lives. Commitment to the customer is the key to HLA's success, where service is provided through a large network of branches, agents and brokers throughout the country as well as bancassurance and alternative distribution channels. HLA began as a General Insurance business under the name of Malaysia Pacific Insurance Berhad in 1972. The Life Insurance business was added into its portfolio a year later. In December 1982, Hong Leong Assurance Sdn Bhd, a composite insurance company was formed eventually acquiring the entire General and Life business of Malaysia Pacific Insurance. Today, HLA is a subsidiary of HLA Holdings Sdn Bhd (HLAH), which is wholly-owned by Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (HLFG), the financial services arm of Hong Leong Group Malaysia. Pursuant to a strategic partnership, in October 2010, HLA merged its General Insurance business with MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd (MSIM). Concurrently, HLAH took a 30 percent equity interest in MSIM and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited (MSI) took a 30 percent equity interest in HLA. Moving forward, the General Insurance business would be provided by MSIM, while the life insurance business would continue to be provided by HLA. With the strategic partnership, HLA is poised to reach new horizons for its Life Insurance business. HLA is today one of Malaysia's leading domestic brands for financial planning and protection solutions, specializing in Life Insurance products and services. HONG LEONG FINANCIAL GROUP
Hong Leong Financial Group is a leading provider of financial services through the subsidiaries and associate companies of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad. The Group's Financial Services companies provide a broad spectrum of financial services - banking, treasury, insurance, fund management, investment banking, capital markets and stock-broking throughout Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Based in Kuala Lumpur, our products and services are distributed via a diverse range of distribution channels. Our vision is to be an integrated services group that consistently meet our customers' financial and investment needs. Our goal is to become a leader in the financial services industry, a leader in each of the market that we operate in. HONG LEONG GROUP MALAYSIA
Hong Leong Group is a leading conglomerate based in Malaysia with diversified businesses in manufacturing and distribution, financial services, property development & investment, and hospitality & leisure. The Group today controls 13 listed companies in various stock exchanges with over 500 operating subsidiaries and associate companies around the world. Now forty years in operation, the Hong Leong Group has successfully entrenched its brands deeply in the communities where it has a presence - in its home base Malaysia to the rest of Asia, in Western Europe and the UK, in North America and in Oceania. Additional Company Information
Registration No. 94613-X Company Size 501 - 1000 Employees Average Processing Time 28 days Industry Insurance Benefits & Others Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts) Specific Location Petaling Jaya, Seksyen 51A More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.