Kiloo ApS Denmark Denmark
3 months ago
KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR SPINE 2D ANIMATOR
Are you passionate about games? Do you have strong animation skills and Spine experience? Then you might be who we are looking for
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer established in 2000. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and our ambition is still to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as much fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family to make casual mobile games.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures.
We are currently working on new and exciting casual match 3 puzzle games – we want you to be part of making our new games the best experience for millions of players.
Kiloo is looking for a full-time Senior Spine 2D animator to join us in our office in Aarhus, Denmark, working on character and... environment animation for story scenes and cinematics.
As our new Senior Spine 2D Animator, you will be responsible for bringing our game characters and environments to life, as well as adding animated effects in the gameplay. You will be working in an agile environment with our creative and dedicated game teams, on multiple projects.
Your experience will be put to good use in creating high quality animation and appealing visual life.
Your tasks will include:
• Conceiving, planning, and creating animations
• Collaborating with concept artists to compose story scenes for the best possible animations
• Planning and sketching / storyboarding animations
• Rigging + animating 2D scene assets in Spine, including characters
• Achieving convincing 3D illusions in Spine animations
• Collaborating on export + implementation in Unity
• Establishing the animation style for projects, together with other artists and Leads
• As our first dedicated Spine animator, you will have great influence and ownership in shaping the future of our animation efforts
• 2+ years of experience with Spine 2D animation for games (or similar software)
• Great understanding of form, anatomy, weight, and dynamics
• Great at expressive, stylized, emotional character animation
• Proficient in digital drawing + painting
• Proficient in Photoshop
• You have great communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• You are fluent in English — both spoken and written
• At home with casual game art style and animation
• Traditional character animation education, or similar work experience
• Experience with animation for Unity
• Experience with Unity VFX
• Experience with 3D animation, Maya / Blender
• Experience guiding other animators
Your personal competences include:
• You love games
• You are a team player who takes responsibility, and you can also work independently
• You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
• You have a positive attitude and the ability to provide and receive objective feedback
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
• An international and unique organizational culture
• A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
• An awesome environment and lots of social activities
• Read more about what it is like to work for Kiloo here
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below. We will evaluate and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Looking forward to hearing from you
senior spine 2d animator Denmark jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.