Heraeus Dresden Germany
3 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer / Manufacturing Engineering Technician (m/f/d)
Solutions from the Heraeus Group provide faster internet, rid water of germs, and keep hearts beating in time. As a broadly diversified and globally leading family-owned technology company, we combine materials expertise and cutting-edge technologies to create products used all over the world with one thing in common: World-class quality.
About Heraeus Medevio
Together we improve lives. At Heraeus Medevio, we bring lifesaving and life-changing medical devices to market through partnerships with medical device manufacturing companies. Backed by Heraeus Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 listed company, we are committed to the growth of our teams and organization by providing an open space for open minds.
To reach our vision of improving 100 million lives every year, we foster a culture of curiosity that thrives on challenge, continuous learning, growth, and the... opportunity to try new things. With sites in the United States, European Union, and Asia, and over 2,200 employees worldwide, together, we will meet tomorrow's challenges today.
The following challenges await you:
• Within our international engineering team, you will be responsible for the development and optimization of manufacturing processes for existing, as well as novel products, working closely with the manufacturing, development and toolshop team.
• You will carry out and document process characterizations and process validations independently.
• You have a passion for the quality of the products you are responsible for and support processes throughout the lifecycle of the products.
• You analyze quality factors based on statistical parameters.
• You support the specification and implementation of new technologies in the company as part of the process engineering team.
• You will accompany the transfer of new products from development status to serial manufacturing also to other Medevio production sites.
• You successfully completed a vocational training, an engineering degree or obtained professional experience in the field of plastics and process engineering, injection molding technology or plastics processing in general, as well as several years of experience in a regulated environment/ manufacturing company.
• Professional experience in the field of medical technology or in a similarly regulated environment desirable.
• Good understanding of process development, qualification and statistics.
• You are a committed, flexible and motivated team player?
• Communication in German and English (verbally as well as in writing) round up your profile.
• The use of standard IT tools and databases or similar systems is natural for you.
Curious? Apply now!
We are interested in finding the best candidates, and they may come from a nontraditional background. So please don't hesitate to apply, even if you aren't an exact fit. We look forward to getting you started on your employment journey with Heraeus Medevio!
Any further questions?
Our Recruiting Team, Heraeus Medevio, is happy to assist you by email: recrui[email protected]. Or visit us at www.heraeus.com/careers
Manufacturing Engineer / Manufacturing Engineering Technician (m/f/d) Dresden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.