International SOS Canada Canada
3 months ago
With 15,000 employees in 92 countries, decades of experience, and 2500 global experts in Medical, Fire, and Rescue, we aren’t just setting the bar, we ARE the bar.
No one trains, prepares, leads, and innovates like International SOS, that’s why we are on more sites in Canada, and around the world, then any other competitor.
If you want a career in Health and Emergency Services, and want to be part of the world’s clear leader, International SOS is for you.
Start training for a lifetime of success today. Join the International SOS team.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
We offer industry-competitive wages, referral bonuses, and incentives! Along with this, we ensure all equipment exceed industry standards. This coincides with International SOS's mission to provide the utmost service for our value.
We have a variety of different sites that may interest you! Everything from local, Monday to... Friday jobs to rural, fly in/fly out positions working two weeks on/ two weeks off. Giving you ½ of the year off to travel, relax or work in other positions.
We'd like to review you application if...
Must-haves (minimum Requirements)
• Work experience as a Primary Care Paramedic
• Exceptional collaboration with other groups and the ability to work under pressure
• Current registration with the Alberta College of Paramedics
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Alignment with our values of expertise,passion,respect and care
• Experience in an industrial setting
• A high level of knowledge and the ability to interpret relevant medical and operational guidelines, protocols, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
• Hold others accountable, and expect others to do the same
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
• You will work out of our camp-based client sites. Accomodations & meals provided
• The working schedule varies from 2 weeks on to 2 weeks off to 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
• On-call and extended hours may be required after hours when operational and business requirements indicate
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request
Primary Care Paramedic-Alberta Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.