Axiata Digital Labs
Axiata Digital Labs Colombo Sri Lanka
3 months ago
• Develop and maintain project plans and release plans.
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Work with project team members and external teams to identify and resolve problems.
• Ensure project deliverables are adhered to quality and process standards.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
• Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
• Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Skills/ Knowledge / Experience
• Experience in Agile and waterfall project management frameworks.
•... Proven Leadership skills
• Proficient in various computer applications Eg: MS Office, MS Project, JIRA & MS Dynamics
• Strong planning and tracking skills of work as well as RAID
• Ability to work under pressure and complete the project on the given deadline
• Strong Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Project Management, IT or related field (B.Sc)
• 4+ year(s) experience in software Industry with minimum 2 years of project management experience.
• PMP, PRINC II, CSM Certifications will be an added advantage
Colombo Sri Lanka
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.