Page Personnel Windsor United Kingdom
3 months ago
• Competitive Salary
• Benefits Package
About Our Client
• Our client is a leading specialist financial services business with offices in the UK and internationally, due to some accelerated growth they now have a vacancy for an office manager in their Windsor Office.
Key Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Ensure that all visitors are greeted in a warm, friendly, professional manner. Check schedules so you know in advance who is expected, who they are seeing and why they are here. Greet clients by name where possible.
• Responsible for the scheduling of meeting rooms- in Windsor and in external locations.
• Responsible for booking office wide travel. Book flights, transfers and hotels and organise prepayments where necessary.
• General administrative for the UK offices, which will include binding and printing presentations, arranging couriers, organising external printing of marketing materials and ordering business cards. Ensure administration is... carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for ensuring that the office is well maintained in terms of general appearance, heating, cooling and cleaning.
The Successful Applicant
• Experience in working within the financial services industry
• Managing premises and procurement of office supplies
• Strong communication skills with superb attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational and administration skills.
• A good work ethic who can work under pressure in a busy and challenging environment.
• Ability to proactively use initiative to problem solve and anticipate next steps.
• Building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
• Implement Processes in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction from senior management
What's on Offer
• Bonus Scheme
• Private Health care
• Pension Scheme
• Dental Insurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Train travel
• Season ticket loan
• Subsidised gym membership & more
Jobs in Windsor United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.