Frog Recruitment Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
Frog Recruitment- Property & Development
Full time- Permanent
Car park available
My client is a property development & investment management company specialising in commercial heritage office refurbishments, industrial and luxury residential developments. We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who will be responsible for office administration duties as well as providing personal assistance duties to the GM and his family who owns the business.
About The Role
Administrative task includes:
• Answering the telephone, taking messages and ensuring that the messages are passed on to the correct people
• Attending to enquires from outside parties arriving at reception, advising the contact person that the guest has arrived, providing the guest with drinks (tea/coffee/water etc.) in reception should they be kept waiting
• Keeping reception area clean and tidy during the day
• Accepting couriers and deliveries and ensuring that the deliveries are... provided to the correct person
• Preparing or buying drinks (tea/coffee/water etc.) for meetings
• Ordering of lunches for meetings as requested
• Providing car park passes and maintaining a register of passes out on loan
• General and property specific filing.
PA Task Includes
• Purchasing products as directed
• Organising dry cleaning
• Maintaining and checking information on loyalty programs (hotel and airlines)
• Managing and arranging payment of speeding and parking tickets
• Deliver documents from General manager's trays to staff
You will be working with a small team in their character office in the central Auckland dealing with multiple entities and getting an insight into the property industry. You are someone who has a bubbly personality and a can-do attitude.
• Experience working in a similar role
• Excellent administrative skills
• Great communication skill
• Can-do attitude and great attention to detail
• Good time management skills
How To Apply
Keen to learn more and excited to be a part of this amazing journey, hit the APPLY button now, attach your CV and cover letter detailing what value you will bring to this exciting opportunity? For a confidential talk, get in touch with Simi Saraf on 09-3620789 or via email [email protected]
To be considered, applicants must hold the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves
Auckland New Zealand
Personal Assistant and Receptionist Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.