Emergent Ltd NZ
Emergent Ltd NZ Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
With a proud legacy, Harcourts is New Zealand-owned and one of the oldest real estate groups in operation. Additional to that, in recent years they have also become the fastest-growing real estate group.
They not only keep their focus on doing the right thing by every client by providing an outstanding service, but they also endeavor to ensure their team is set up for success by creating a strong culture and offer great training!
This is a critical role in supporting the Head of Property Management with managing over 25,000 residential properties throughout New Zealand. They are a high-performing individual who are well respected. They work at an exceptional pace and have a demanding schedule.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be supporting the Head of Property Management and provide support to the Head of Marketing. You will support their daily movements offering exceptional administrative support. You will running a full calendar of property management training and events as well... as utilise your creative skills with creating presentations and updating the website.
We are looking for a strong coordinator who can anticipate needs, is great at building relationships with internal stakeholders, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
• Diary and travel management
• Coordinating network communications
• PowerPoint presentations
• Event management including assisting with Quarterly and national awards
• Administration support organising Property Management training sessions
• Compiling reports
• Assist the marketing team with administrative support
• Previous experience working within property is preferred but is not essential
• Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate needs, show initiative and think critically
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• The ability to build strong relationships at all levels
• Have a good sense of humor
Emergent are exclusively managing the recruitment for this role, so if you have any questions please get in contact with Sukhy Le Prier on 09 359 9033 or please visit www.emergent.co.nz.
Emergent Limited specialises in providing experienced and skilled temporary and permanent staff to a wide variety of businesses. We recruit for some of New Zealand's leading organisations, across New Zealand. Our team are a long-standing, well-established team of recruitment professionals. We offer a fresh approach to recruitment and we are passionate about what we do. Our brand is synonymous with quality and professionalism.
Please note: It is a requirement that you must already hold an NZ Passport or valid working visa to apply for this role
Auckland New Zealand
Personal Assistant Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.