Vodafone NZ Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
Ko mātou tēnei – our organisation
We’re changing! We are excited to announce in 2023 Vodafone will change to One New Zealand. We’re going from red to green, from eight letters to three, from global to local. This means we’ll be able to invest more into simpler and better products and services and making Aotearoa even more awesome! We are thrilled to be giving back through Vodafone Aotearoa Foundation and our One Good Kiwi initiative dropping $100k every month and asking kiwis to choose from ten charities to give to!
We are also proudly Rainbow Tick certified and champion diversity of thought, perspective and background. We offer a friendly and open environment with leading flexible working practices that help people maintain a personal and professional balance that works for them and their whānau.
Uia mai koe te pātai, he aha te mea nui o tēnei ao? Māku koe e kii atu he tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
“If you asked me, what is the greatest thing in this world, I would say it is... people, it is people, it is people.”
Ko tō tūranga – your role
Our Personal Assistant will provide proactive administration and organisational support to our Heads of Brand & Marketing and Data & Growth Capability. This role will provide excellent professional services for internal and external customers and will act as the first point of contact for our Heads Of. In this role you will be supporting team admin queries, communications, meetings and regular celebrations to keep the team spirit up.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to build strong relationships across diverse areas of the business, work alongside senior leadership and get great exposure to projects, planning and initiatives as we transform to One NZ!
Ko tō mahi – what you’ll do
• Performing all administrational tasks as required and actively support the Head Of’s in all areas of their roles.
• Provide effective email and diary management.
• Work alongside functional EA and other PA’s as a liaison point for the functional Leadership Team (FLT), ensuring communication is open between teams.
• Assist with the planning and organising of a range of events including off-site meetings, meetings, workshops and similar events ensuring catering and equipment requirements are in place for various meetings and events as required.
• Build positive working relationships with managers and other EAs and PAs across the business, proactively networking with peers in other functions.
Na tōu rourou - what you’ll bring
Our ideal candidate will be a positive people person who enjoys building relationships across the business. We are looking for someone proactive who takes initiative and can think ahead when assessing the needs of the team and Heads Of.
Our ideal candidate will also have;
• Previous experience in a Personal Assistant or similar position within a large corporate environment.
• A high degree of personal resilience and demonstrated success in influencing others.
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
• Competent in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Excellent time management and work organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively in an environment with competing demands.
Nā mātou te rourou – what you’ll get
• Vodafone is leading the way by ensuring you can have a truly balanced life. Most roles allow flexibility to work from home and flex your hours to ensure you have time for those priorities outside of work.
• A fully subsidised Southern Cross Regular Care policy, which usually cover 80% of health expenses up to the policy limit, to provide health insurance cover for you and your family.
• 4% KiwiSaver employer contributions, an extra 1% more than the statutory minimum. You choose how to save for your Retirement either via KiwiSaver(KS) or SuperCash (superannuation allowance as a cash allowance paid with your salary). You can change between these at any time.
• Laptop, unlimited data plan, market leading cell-phone for business or personal use.
• Lifestyle leave where you can purchase an extra week or two of annual leave.
• Discounts on Vodafone products, services and much more!
At Vodafone, we have a clear purpose to unlock the magic of technology to create an awesome Aotearoa. We’ve got Heart, showing up as our best selves in every situation. We have the Grit to deliver a radically better world for our customers. We embrace the Freedom to shape the future, creating a more progressive, more inclusive Aotearoa.
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
Tū hikitia rā, tū hāpainga. Tū hāpainga, tū hikitia rā.
We stand to uplift, to support and to elevate others
Auckland New Zealand
Personal Assistant Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.