Amazon Energy Limited
Amazon Energy Limited Nigeria Nigeria
3 months ago
Senior Solutions Architect – West Africa, WWPS
Job ID: 1976756
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Solutions Architect
Category: AWS Sales
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• In your role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2 compute, Amazon S3 storage, Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, Amazon CloudFront CDN, etc.) within large strategic accounts.
• Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the AWS platform, and developing deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS... platform.
• The ideal candidate will possess customer-facing skills that will allow them to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
• He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Support the AWS Business development team to help formulate a strategy to help the adoption of AWS within West Africa.
• Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
• Help educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solutions architecture community.
• Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white papers.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
A day in the life:
• Every day as a Solutions Architect is different.
• One day you could be building a Proof-of-Concept to show a customer the art of the possible, the next you could be writing content that helps our customers accelerate, the next coaching others on a technology you have expertise in.
• It’s a truly varied role, that allows you to play to your strengths.
• Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
• Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
• Passion for technology and for learning.
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
• Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent).
• Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating IT systems – either on-premises or in the cloud
• Working knowledge of cloud-native architectures
• Experience working in a customer-facing role
• Experience with public speaking
• AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Senior Solutions Architect – West Africa, WWPS at Amazon Web... Nigeria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.