Pandora Shanghai China
3 months ago
Overall Description & Responsibility
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team in Shanghai. Do you want to provide insights to drive business performance and help the leadership team make the right decisions in the world’s largest jewelry company? Are you a motivated person who take ownership to drive? Then read on
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will be a strategic advisor to our commercial organization in Greater China. Your key responsibility will be to manage hundred millions amount of marketing cost. You will need your in-depth knowledge in both finance and marketing to help on resource planning, optimizing efficiency and effectiveness, as well as controlling.
As part of this, you will:
• Build a strong partnership with the VP of Marketing, and her team.
• Work with VP of Merchandising, and her team
• Drive the forecasting and budgeting process for marketing, base on solid data-driven models for resource planning
• Assess and control the investment... before execution, but also evaluate the realized performance after execution. Leverage this end to end process to improve investment effectiveness and efficiency
• Have good knowledge about marketing essentials such as 2C media layout, celebrity management, CRM and consumer insights and etc.
• Be ready to embark on critical strategic projects, and play a role as a data-driven and fact based partner
• Support, advise and push commercial colleagues to take the right decisions for the company, and ensure decisions are taken based on facts and data through business cases
• Be an integrated part of Greater China cluster and the cluster’s finance team – support and back up each other within the team to ensure delivery; and take ownership and drive the major deliverables in the finance calendar
This role is an opportunity to excel your skills within commercial finance business partnering, preparing for a more senior finance role in a commercially focused corporation.
We hope to see in your profile a combination of strong business acumen, commercial finance, business partnering, communication skills and the ability to guide strategic projects within the market. The strong combination of business acumen is what drives increased business performance in the market, being the preferred finance business partner for Greater China management teams.
Also, you have the ability to effectively collaborate across multiple functions and achieve results by working with others. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to prioritize and work well under time pressure.
Adding to that, you have:
• A bachelor degree in finance, economics, commerce or similar
• 3+ years of experience from similar role(s) and responsibility in a global and international organization /
Total Years’ experience > 5 yrs. Equivalent combination of experience and education accepted
• Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
• English fluency - verbally and written
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Experience in marketing commercial finance is a must. Experience in other OPEX/CAPEX management is a plus
Commercial Finance Manager Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.